Cardiology Care Congress 2018 | Heart | Cardiology Conferences | USA | Europe | Asia Pacific | Middle East | 2018 | Heart Congress 2018 | Top Cardiology Meetings | Americas| Best Cardiology Events
March 3rd, 2018
to August 10th, 2018
About the Event
Cardiology care congress (conference) is to meet top & best cardiologists, doctors, Cardiology experts, cardiac surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, physicians, health care professionals at Cardiology, atherosclerosis , clinical Cardiology arrhythmia, cardiac surgery, echocardiography, cardiovascular medicine, arrhythmia, cardiac surgery conferences, events, annual meetings , program from clinics, hospitals from Asia, Americas, Europe, usa, middle east.
Cardiology conference, usa cvd, usa in vitro fertilization, usa antibiotics resistance, usa fitness, usa. Europe & UK. Search national & international Cardiology & cardiovascular conferences & continuing medical education. Get coverage & interviews of past events cardiac surgery, cardiovascular diseases, valvular heart disease, arrhythmias and pacing, acute coronary syndromes, cardiac imaging, aneurysm with Cardiology experts, cardiac surgeons, physicians, and other health care professionals from Asia pacific, Europe, usa (America), middle east. Expert faculty will focus on challenging aspects of coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, congenital heart disease, heads, deans, professors, scientists, researchers, cardiologists, founders and employees of the related companies to meet the best and top cardiologists, physicians, researchers, professors at heart congress.
This conference (symposium) is designed for general cardiologists, internists, hospitalists, family practitioners, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, electrophysiologists and interventional cardiologists, as well as nurses, technologists and other allied health care professionals who treat and manage heart disease.
This two-day congress is designed to educate attendees on novel therapeutics and evidence-based
management, across the spectrum of cardiovascular disease. Additionally, cutting edge therapies in interventional Cardiology, structural heart interventions, complex arrhythmia and lead management, advanced heart failure and cardiac transplantation, cardiac imaging, preventive and molecular Cardiology, and cardiac and vascular surgery will be discussed. The distinguished faculty for this event includes many of the foremost clinicians at the universities of Cardiology/heart, as well as internationally recognized faculty.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be better able to:
• outline current and emerging therapies for the treatment of valvular heart disease, with a focus on transcatheter, robotic, and complex surgical techniques.
• discuss new minimally invasive and percutaneous therapies for patients with complex coronary disease including patients with multivessel disease, chronic total occlusions and severely impaired lv systolic dysfunction
• review recent advances in the medical and mechanical management of heart failure patients across the progression of symptoms and stages with additional targeted discussion on the use of mechanical circulatory support and innovative defibrillation and pacing strategies such as cardiac resynchronization therapy (crt) and his-bundle pacing (hbp).
• describe the role echocardiography plays in diagnosis and guiding therapies across multiple disciplines within Cardiology, including emerging fields such as cardio-oncology.
• explain the management of acute cardiovascular syndromes such as pulmonary embolism, hospitalized heart failure, and myocardial infarction, and how processes and new technologies can help improve outcomes in these patients.
• distinguish between cardiovascular imaging modalities and their clinical application in disease assessment, risk stratification and treatment decisions
• summarize strategies and innovations designed to diagnose and treat heart failure subtypes such as amyloidosis and the stage d patient.
• interpret the role of new pharmacotherapies and guidelines for the management of hyperlipidemia and prevention of cardiovascular events.
• discuss strategies for streamlining cardiovascular healthcare delivery and additional opportunities to optimize cost efficiencies.