Online application via the FENS website is open from 2 May to 31 May 2017 (midnight CEST).
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website on by the end of June 2017.
Criteria for applicants:
- a FENS member
- PhD student or postdoctoral fellow working in Europe
- the applicant should be PRESENTING (i.e. first) author in a submitted abstract to the SfN
- the age limit is 35 years at the time of application.
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
Please have the following documents ready for your application.
Required supporting documents/data:
- 1 page CV – excluding publications (longer CVs will be truncated)
- Submitted poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
- two short letters of recommendation