SfN Travel Grants
Stipends are available for the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) for FENS members in odd years.
FENS offers 10 travel grants of € 1.500 each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (Washington, 11-15 November 2017). Stipends are earmarked for FENS members.
Online application via the FENS website will be open from 2 May to 31 May 2017 (midnight CEST).
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website on by the end of June 2017.
Criteria for applicants:
- - a FENS member
- - PhD student or postdoctoral fellow working in Europe
- - the applicant should be PRESENTING (i.e. first) author in a submitted abstract to the SfN
- - the age limit is 35 years at the time of application.
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- - 1 page CV – excluding publications (longer CVs will be truncated)
- - Submitted poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
- - Two short letters of recommendation