.: FENS Meetings
FENS organizes three series of scientific meetings, the FENS Forums, the FENS Featured Regional Meetings, and the FENS-ESF Neuroscience Conference Series on the Dynamic Brain to promote neuroscience research both in Europe at large and in the respective countries of its member societies, and to facilitate the interaction between scientists in and outside Europe.
The FENS Forum of Neuroscience is the largest international neuroscience meeting in Europe, involving all neuroscience societies members of FENS, and held every two years on even years.
FENS Featured Regional Meetings are national or regional scientific meetings organized by member societies, alone or in partnership between them, which receive FENS support and label. They are organized every two years, on odd years.
The FENS-ESF Neuroscience Conference Series on the Dynamic Brain aims at providing frontier knowledge about the Dynamic Brain. Two conferences per year in the period 2012 – 2014 will be held in Stresa, Italy.
Upcoming FENS Forum
- 2014 – Milan, July 5–9th
- 2016 – Copenhagen, July 2-6th
- 2018 – Berlin, July 7-11th
- 2012 - Barcelona, July 14-18th
- 2010 - Amsterdam, July 3-7th
- 2008 - Geneva, July 12-16th
- 2006 - Vienna, July 8-12th
- 2004 - Lisbon, July 10-14th
- 2002 - Paris, July 13-17th
- 2000 - Brighton, June 24-28th
- 1998 - Berlin, June 27-July 1st
Upcoming FFRM meetings
- 2013 – Prague, September 11-14th