.: NENS Stipends for Training Stays
Application Deadlines every year on:
Are you a student at a NENS programme and would like to gain international experience? Stipends will cover travel and accommodation costs of up to 2,000 €. The stipends are intended for Master and PhD students registered within NENS member schools or programmes. Applicants are expected to spend a period of one to three months at a NENS member school of their choice in a different European country for the purpose of methodological training. You have the possibility to conduct an individually arranged internship at a laboratory associated to a NENS school. You could also take part in organized courses offered by that NENS programs during your internship in the laboratory.
NENS STIPENDS for Training Stays
Please note that you will be required to hand in a report after the completion of your training stay to the NENS Office. Only after the submission of this
report you will be reimbursed. This report will be published on the NENS website.
1. Cover sheet (information on personal details)
2. Proof that applicant is a registered student at a NENS member institution and proof of NENS membership of host institution
3. Statement on motivation for intended training stay (250 words max.)
4. Short description of Master or PhD project (250 words max.)
5. Description of proposed project during training stay (500 words max.)
6. Description of methods to be learned or course to be followed during training stay (250 words max.)
7. Declaration of expected costs
8. Letter of recommendation from Master/ PhD supervisor (500 words max.)
9. Letter of support from host laboratory (500 words max.)
For further information please contact the NENS Office firstname.lastname@example.org