The first World Research and Innovation Congress – Pioneers in Healthcare conference takes place at the Steigenberger Grandhotel, Brussels on the 5 and 6 June, 2013.
Bringing together over 500 of the world’s top scientific health professionals to discuss future challenges and strategies on the key issues facing healthcare research today the event will include some of sectors most distinguished speakers.
They include :
- Professor Anne Glover, Chief Scientific Advisor to the President of the European Commission
- Dr Ángeles Rodriquez-Peña, Head of COST, Committee of Senior Officials
- Carl Schlyter, MEP and Vice Chair of the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Professor Dr Marleen Temmerman, Director of the Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organisation, Geneva
- Dr Robert Thirsk, Vice-President, Government and Institute Affairs – Canadian Institute of Health Research
For full details and to register now go to http://www.worldresearchcongress.com/register.php
Use the code FENS2013for £100 off the full delegate rate.