FENS Travel grants for the 10th IBRO World Congress
FENS is offering 10 travel grants for FENS members attending the 10th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience (21 – 25 September 2019) in Daegu, South Korea. Travel grants amount to EUR 2,000.
Submit your application
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• The candidate is a FENS member
• The candidate is a Ph.D. student or postdoctoral fellow
• The candidate works in a European laboratory or is of European origin working abroad
• The candidate has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
• Age limit is 35 years at the time of application
The following information is required:
• Short CV
• List of Publications
• Abstract of the presentation as first author
• Approval by the applicant’s supervisor via the FENS website (tick box)
• FENS membership ID number
Deadline for the submission of applications: 1 March 2019
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website at the beginning of April 2019.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting his/her ID at the FENS booth.
For further information on the meeting please visit: www.ibro2019.org/