FRM 2019 - FENS and IBRO-PERC travel grants
FENS and IBRO-PERC are offering travel grants for young qualified researchers to attend the 6th FENS Regional Meeting in Belgrade, Serbia on 10 - 13 July 2019.
The FENS Regional Meeting 2019 travel grants
The FRM 2019 travel grants amount to a maximum of € 750. Four travel grants are also contributed by the German Neuroscience Society.
The eligibility criteria are the following:
• The applicant is a FENS member
• The applicant must be 35 years of age or younger, at the time of application
• The applicant is not residing or working in Serbia
• Participation in the meeting with an abstract as first author
The application should provide the following information:
• Short CV
• List of Publications
• Abstract of the presentation as first author
• Two short letters of recommendation
• FENS membership ID number
The deadline for application is 27 January 2019.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website by mid March 2019.
Submit your application
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting his/her ID at the FENS booth.
For scientific programme and further information on the meeting please visit: www.fensfrm2019.rs
Important: Please note that this travel grant will not be transferred to your account in the event that you do not present yourself personally at the FENS booth.