FRM 2019 - FENS, IBRO-PERC and GNS travel grants
FENS, IBRO-PERC and the German Neuroscience Society are offering travel grants for young qualified researchers to attend the 6th FENS Regional Meeting in Belgrade, Serbia on 10 - 13 July 2019.
The FENS Regional Meeting 2019 travel grants
The FRM 2019 travel grants amount to a maximum of € 750. Four travel grants are also contributed by the German Neuroscience Society.
The eligibility criteria are the following:
• The applicant must be 35 years of age or younger, at the time of application
• The applicant is not residing or working in Serbia
• Participation in the meeting with an abstract as first author (Author / Presenter must be registered for the FRM2019)
The application should provide the following information:
• Short CV
• List of Publications
• Abstract of the presentation as first author
• Two short letters of recommendation
• FENS membership ID number (if applicable)
The deadline for application was 6 February 2019.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2019 FRM Travel Grants!
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting his/her ID at the FENS booth.
For scientific programme and further information on the meeting please visit: www.fensfrm2019.rs
Important: Please note that this travel grant will not be transferred to your account in the event that you do not present yourself personally at the FENS booth.