Early application deadline: 20 June 2017 (midnight, Brussels time)
Regular application deadline: 20 July 2017 (midnight, Brussels time)
Late application deadline*: 20 August 2017 (midnight, Brussels time)
* Submitted applications during Late Registration timeframe will not be considered for a stipend.
By submitting an abstract:
- your application (if submitted under early or regular registration deadline) will be considered for a FENS, IBRO-PERC and The Brain Prize stipend (if "Yes" was selected in the "Stipend requested" field);
- you might be asked to present your abstract in the form of a short talk;
- you agree to present a poster during the conference;
- you are prioritized during the selection process.
Registration fee includes:
- registration, programme book with abstracts and meeting costs;
- all lunches, coffee breaks and drinks during the meeting;
- walking guided city tour;
- conference Gala Dinner (27 September 2017).
Note: Accepted applicants to the conference will receive an email following the regular, respectively late registration deadlines (of 20 July and 20 August), containing a link from where they can select their accommodation choice and proceed further with the associated conference registration payment.
Registration includes abstract submission and poster presentation.
The number of participants to this conference is limited to maximum 150. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract, although this is not a mandatory requirement for being accepted as participant.
Following the end of regular registration on 20 July 2017, accepted participants will receive an email containing detailed information on how to proceed with the payment of registration. Please note that attendance is not guaranteed until the full payment of the registration fee has been confirmed.
The conference starts on Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 2:30 pm and ends with Gala Dinner late evening on Wednesday, 27 September 2017.
The Brain Prize, IBRO-PERC and FENS offer 15 stipends of 1,000 EUR each for international students or early career scientists who attend the conference. Part of the grant (595/650, 675/695 or 750 EUR/depending when the application has been submitted) will be used to cover the registration fee for the awardee.
To be considered for a stipend, you have to submit an abstract during the online registration. The grant awardees will be selected following the regular application deadline (20 July 2017), based on the submitted abstract.
Accommodation Please note that the accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee.
As accommodation options for the accepted participants (not mandatory), preferential rates (available until 1 September at the latest) were arranged by the organisers at Wake up Borgergade hotel.
Accepted participants will be provided with the link from where they could book their type of accommodation and proceed with the related payment accordingly.
Accommodation/night at Wake Up Borgergade*:
- Standard room, single use: 890 DKK - Standard room, double use: 990 DKK
* free Wifi, breakfast included
For inquiries and press registration, please contact the Brain Conference coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org