The 19th Annual IBANGS Meeting
May 17th, 2018
to May 21st, 2018
About the Event
The annual IBANGS meeting provides an excellent opportunity for those involved in research in the fields of behavioural genetics and neurogenetics to present their latest findings, to learn about new research developments, and to interact with fellow researchers on various aspects of behavioural genetics across humans and diverse model organisms.
- Presidential Speaker: Dr Mark Mattson NIH
- Distinguished Speaker: Dr Rainer Spanagel, Univ of Heidelberg
- Young Investigator Award Speakers: Dr Karla Kaun, Brown Univ and Dr Catherine Kaczorowski, The Jackson Laboratory
- Deadline for Travel Award Applications: February 16
- Deadline for Abstract Submission and Early Registration: March 16
Subscription to the Society's premier journal: Genes Brain and Behavior (G2B) and reduced page charges for papers published in G2B. Reduced registration costs for IBANGS annual conferences.
Full membership in the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS).
Free complimentary subscription to the online version of the FENS journal, The European Journal of Neuroscience, and reduced cost subscription to the print version.
Membership rates (for 2018, Jan. 1- Dec. 31)
- $135 regular membership with online G2B access
- $45 student membership (undergraduate, graduate or postdoc) with online G2B access