4th Central European Biomedical Congress (CEBC)
June 7th, 2021
to June 9th, 2021
About the Event
We would like to invite you to take part in the Virtual 4th Central European Biomedical Congress (CEBC) which motto is: The Impact of bioinformatics and omics on biology and medicine.
Through a series of virtual plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and workshops, 4th CEBC will provide new information about use of the latest technologies in biological and medical sciences, new fields of science, such as proteomics, optogenomics, augmented reality and neural networks.
The program's key topics will include:
• Biological context of bipolar disorder
• Endocannabinoid signaling in health and disease
• The role of serotonin in neurodevelopmental disorders
• Discovery of biomarkers in mental disorders
• Neuroimaging – beyond the structure
• Perspectives for therapy of treatment-resistant depression
• Clinical genomics
• Chem- and bioinformatics in drug design
• Novel views on psychoactive and additive drugs
• Genes affect your risk for addiction
• Computational personalised medicines
• Young Scientific Investigators' Session
The Congress also will promote outstanding opportunities for junior scientists to present research and interact with leaders in the field, including awardees of European Research Council grants.
Adopting a highly multidisciplinary approach, the Congress aims to draw an attendance of clinicians, physicians, pharmacologists, biologists, bioinformaticians and chemists, sharing the common goal to promote international scientific cooperation and to exchange of ideas and concepts.
Abstract submission deadline: 30th April 2021