The Competitive Call covers the following topics of the HBP work plan:
1. Human and mouse neural channelomics and receptonics.
2. Genotype to phenotype mapping of the mouse brain.
3. Identifying, gathering and organizing multimodal human and nonhuman neuroscience data.
4. Cognitive architectures.
5. Novel methods for rule-based clustering of medical data.
6. Neural configurations for neuromorphic computing systems.
7. Virtual robotic environments, agents, sensory & motor systems.
8. Theory of multi-scale circuits.
For detailed information, please visit: http://www.humanbrainproject.eu/participate/competitive-calls-programme