CARE training grants
CARE is offering grants of €500 each to support training in the context of the implementation of the European Directive on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes.
Two different types of training grant are available:
- - Grants for animal research support staff: the aim of these grants is to fund support staff working with animals who wish to travel to another facility for training.
- - Grants for academic institutions: these grants should be used to invite experts to come to an institution in order to train that institution's animal research support staff.
- Training should be focused on the 3Rs (replacement, refinement, reduction).
- The first 2020 call for applications closed in May 2020. Congratulations to the recipients:
- - Maša Čater
- - Eleni Moltsanidou
- Previous grant recipients
- The first CARE grants were awarded in 2019. The following four applicants received travel grants enabling them to complete training across Europe:
- - Miloš Ćućko
- - Goran Djmura
- - Dominika Jakubecová
- - Łukasz Szumiec
- For further information about CARE training grants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.