Travel grants for technicians
CARE travel grants 2019
CARE offers travel grants of €500 each to support training in the context of the implementation of the European Directive on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes. Training should be focused on the 3Rs (replacement, refinement, reduction).
Two different types of travel grant are available:
- - Travel grants for technicians: the aim of these grants is to support technicians working with animals who wish to travel to another facility for training.
- - Travel grants for academic institutions: these grants should be used to invite experts to come to an institution in order to train that institution's animal technicians.
- The first call for applications closed on 30 September 2019. CARE has awarded travel grants to the following recipients:
- - Miloš Ćućko
- - Goran Djmura
- - Dominika Jakubecová
- - Łukasz Szumiec
- Congratulations to the first recipients of a CARE travel grant!
- A further call for applications is planned for 2020 - information will be made available on the website in due course.