Connecting European Neuroscience
FENS offers a range of state of the art platforms for interacting international researchers from the entire spectrum of neuroscience disciplines.
Visit the FENS meetings portal to get more information.
In collaboration with prominent and long-standing partners of FENS, new programmes for European higher education – schools and training – will be offered every year.
Visit the FENS Training portal to get more information.
Check out the latest articles and news of EJN. All FENS members have FREE access to EJN!
Visit the FENS website to get more information.
FENS calls on the European Parliament and Commission to reaffirm their commitment to the Directive.
Visit the FENS Outreach portal to get more information.
FENS provides its members with a full package of services to facilitate the exchange of information and enhance networking activities among neuroscientists.
Visit the FENS Societies portal to get more information.
- Check the European Brain Council's "Brain Mision" document. FENS-Kavli Scholars have proudly contributed to its production (25 April 2018).
- Check the FENS-Kavli Scholars submitted position to The Royal Society and Wellcome Trust on the UK-EU Future Partnership Project consultation (8 January 2018).
- Check the FKNE recommendations for the next Framework Programme for R&I 2021-2027 (9 November 2017).
- The perfect grant and how to get it (9 March 2017, Nature, World View). Check the annex/ the graphs.
- Interim evaluation submitted by FKNE on Horizon 2020 - Improving funding for innovation: an Early Career Perspective on European science Funding (January 2017)
Become a FENS Member by registering with one of the FENS member Societies.FENS member societies are independent scientific organizations with individual guidelines and rules for membership. You are encouraged to check the particular guidelines for membership before submitting your expression of interest to become a FENS member. You can find an overview of all FENS societies here: www.fens.org/societies.Please enter your contact details below, and the indicated FENS member Society will approach you with further membership information.
Please insert your email address in the form below and we will contact you.