Member Benefits & Services
As a member of FENS, you join a community of 22,000 neuroscientists.
FENS membership offers you:
• Reduced registration rates for the FENS Forum, FRM and The Brain Conferences
• Free online access to the official FENS journal (EJN) and reduced subscription rates to the print edition
• The opportunity to apply for free abstract slots for the SfN Meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee
• Attractive subscription rates to several leading neuroscience journals
• Scientific books at special rates
• Unlimited free submissions to the Job Market page
• Access to Neuronline, the SfN online platform
FENS associate member benefits
As of 1st January 2019, members of associate member societies* will no longer be eligible to register at reduced member rates for FENS-organised scientific meetings and training activities. The possibility to apply for grants and stipends as well as privileged access to the European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN) will however remain.
If you are a member of an associate society and you have further questions concerning your member benefits, please do not hesitate to contact the FENS office
*Armenian Neuroscience Society, Russian Neuroscience Society, European Confederation of Neuropathological Societies (Euro-CNS), European Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society (EMCCS) and Federation of European Physiological Societies (FEPS).
FENS members, i.e. members of the FENS member societies can take advantage of special offers from publishers: