Royal Society for Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
The Royal Society is pleased to offer a preferential price to all FENS members for a number of recent and upcoming issues of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences (Phil Trans B).
All selected print titles below can be purchased at the special price of £35.00 (usual price: £59.50).
To claim this special offer price, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the "FENS special offer discount".
Bridging senses - new developments in synaesthesia
- What can animal communication teach us about human language?
- Towards mechanistic models of meaning composition
- Unifying the essential concepts of biological networks: biological insights and philosophical foundations
- Memory reactivation: replaying events past, present and future
- Ritual renaissance: New insights into the most human of behaviors
- Life history and learning: how the evolution of childhood, caregiving and old age shapes cognition, innovation, cooperation and culture
- Key relationships between non-invasive functional neuroimaging and the underlying neuronal activity
Phil Trans B is the longest-running scientific journal in the world and publishes 26 issues per year on a diverse range of topics across the biological sciences. Each issue focuses on a research frontier that is advancing rapidly, often bridging traditional disciplines. Neuroscience is one of four key coverage areas of the journal.
For more information on Phil Trans B, please bookmark: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/journal/rstb