Royal Society for Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
The Royal Society is pleased to offer a preferential price to all FENS members for a number of recent and upcoming issues of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences (Phil Trans B).
All selected print titles below can be purchased at the special price of £35.00 (usual price: £59.50).
- Understanding the mind of the worm: modelling C. elegans at cellular resolution
- From acquisition to representation of abstract concepts in the brain
- Perceptual consciousness and cognitive access
- Causes and consequences of individual differences in cognitive ability
- Bridging senses - new developments in synaesthesia
- Evolution of pathogen and parasite avoidance behaviours
- Interdisciplinary approaches for uncovering the impacts of architecture on collective behaviour
- Evolutionary thanatology: impacts of the dead on the living in humans and other animals
- Risk taking and impulsive behaviour: fundamental discoveries, theoretical perspectives and clinical implications
- From social brains to social robots: Applying neurocognitive insights to human-robot interaction
To claim this special offer price, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the "FENS special offer discount".
Phil Trans B is the longest-running scientific journal in the world and publishes 26 issues per year on a diverse range of topics across the biological sciences. Each issue focuses on a research frontier that is advancing rapidly, often bridging traditional disciplines. Neuroscience is one of four key coverage areas of the journal.
For more information on Phil Trans B and neuroscience, please bookmark: http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/neuroscience-and-cognition-issues