Royal Society for Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
The Royal Society is pleased to offer a preferential price to all FENS members for a number of recent and upcoming issues of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences (Phil Trans B).
All selected print titles below can be purchased at the special price of £35.00 (usual price: £59.50).
To claim this special offer price, please send an email to email@example.com and quote the "FENS special offer discount".
Foundations of cultural evolution
Vocal learning in animals and humans
- The language of cooperation: reputation and honest signalling
- Synchrony and rhythm interaction: from the brain to behavioural ecology
- Voice modulation: from origin and mechanism to social impact
- The emergence of collective knowledge and cumulative culture in animals, humans and machines
- Systems neuroscience through the lens of evolutionary theory
- Revisiting the human ‘interaction engine’: comparative approaches to the study of joint action coordination
- Interplays between oxytocin and other neuromodulators in shaping complex social behaviors
- Cracking the laugh code: laughter through the lens of biology, psychology, and neuroscience
Phil Trans B is the longest-running scientific journal in the world and publishes 26 issues per year on a diverse range of topics across the biological sciences. Each issue focuses on a research frontier that is advancing rapidly, often bridging traditional disciplines. Neuroscience is one of four key coverage areas of the journal.
For more information on Phil Trans B, please bookmark: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/journal/rstb