FENS provides its members with a full package of services to facilitate the exchange of information and enhance networking activities among neuroscientists at the European level and beyond.
Please follow these simple instructions to log into the FENS website and start taking advantage of your FENS membership.
FENS members always receive an automated email from FENS containing their FENS Member ID and provisional password. If it is the first time you access the FENS website, please confirm the account by following the steps below in order for the account to be activated.
- Login by clicking the Login button on the top right hand corner of the FENS website
- In the Members login pop up window use your FENS Member ID and password to access and activate your account
- In the reset pop-up window, select your preferred password
- Once your account is active, you can log in with your credentials.
You will now be able to post your job advertisement completely free of charge. Log in with your credentials and then click here to add your job post.
You may retrieve your password at any given time by using the "forgot your account details" in the login window (see here for more information on resetting the login details).
4) Login via your LinkedIn account. In order to ensure an effortless member access to the FENS website, you may login via your linkedIn profile (see below). This procedure will use your LinkedIn information to check your account information.
IMPORTANT: you can only login via LinkedIn if your email address matches the one on you FENS membership profile.
Are you not yet a member of your national society? Then, please click the 'join FENS' button at the top of this page, enter your details and an application will be sent to your preferred Society and therefore also to FENS.