ENCODS 2020: 9-11 July 2020, Glasgow, United Kingdom
The registration fee is £200 with accommodation for 2 days and £120 without accommodation. This includes all meals and refreshments during the conference. However, the registration fee might go down depending on the number of participants and contribution from sponsors.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to give a talk and/or present a poster at the conference.
- Registration fee waivers and travel grants are available. Priority will be given to students from under-represented countries as well as poster and talk presenters.
- While completing the registration form you will be asked whether you want to apply for travel and/or fee waiver grant. If you say yes, you need to elaborate why you think you should be awarded a travel and/or fee waiver grants.
- We also offer 10% discount for FENS members.
- The applicants chosen as ENCODS 2020 participants will be notified on 1st April by an e-mail with all the necessary information regarding successful completion of the application procedure and final registration. Additionally, applicants that are selected as speakers and received registration fee waivers or/and travel grants will be notified in the same e-mail.
- Start your application
Application deadline: 1 March 2020