Artificial and natural computations for sensory perception: what is the link?
6-13 June 2019 - Bertinoro, Italy
Registration and stipends
- Fee: FENS Members: 495 EUR
FENS Non-members: 575 EUR
- Registration fee covers tuition, accommodation and meals.
- FENS offers 4 stipends (covering the registration fee) available for candidates from disadvantaged countries. Any applicant in need of a grant should however first try to request it from the lab, institution or government if possible. You can apply for a stipend inside the application form.
- Please note that if you already benefited from a FENS grant in 2020, you are not eligible to receive a stipend.
- Applications will open in December 2019.
A feel of the Summer School
Bertinoro, Training Center of the University of Bologna, Italy
For enquiries, please contact: email@example.com