Multiscale approaches to probe psychiatric disorders
6-12 December 2020 - Obergurgl, Austria
Department of Fundamental Neuroscience (DNF),
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Israel Institute of
Registration and stipends
- Fee: FENS Members: 495 EUR
FENS Non-members: 575 EUR
- Registration fee covers tuition, accommodation and meals.
- FENS offers 4 stipends (covering the registration fee) available for candidates from disadvantaged countries. Any applicant in need of a grant should however first try to request it from the lab, institution or government if possible. You can apply for a stipend inside the application form.
- Please note that if you already benefited from a FENS grant in 2020, you are not eligible to receive a stipend.
- Applications will open in April 2020.
Universitätszentrum Obergurgl, Austria
For enquiries, please contact: email@example.com