Are you a Master or PhD student?
NENS provides support to MSc and PhD students in neuroscience through a variety of instruments, such as:
Benefits to students enrolled in a NENS graduate school programme
- join and gain experience from NENS exchange visits in the laboratory of another NENS programme through the NENS Exchange Grant initiative;
- become part of the NENS Alumni students: aiming to encourage and coagulate a network among alumni students, the NENS Alumni page lists students’ publications in association with the awarded NENS exchange grants, as well as their final reports following their awarded training stays;
- participate in the Best NENS Poster Awards competition: 10 NENS students benefit from waived registration at the Forum, and are invited to present their posters during the NENS Graduate School Fair at the Forum 2018.
- Best Poster Awards (1 MSc, 1 PhD student) - Prize amount: 1.000 EUR/awardee, FENS/NENS certificate
- - Activities for career development: During the FENS Forum NENS organises and sponsors events devoted to career development and job placement for young European neuroscientists. These include "meet the expert" events, where academic and non-academic career strategies and job opportunities are presented by invited experts with diverse experiences, such as industry, communication or research management. Opportunities for job interviews and meeting with potential job offerers are also provided during the Forum.
- Download here the pdf summarizining the NENS benefits
Do you have any questions about NENS?
Contact us at email@example.com