Why your MSc or PhD programme should join NENS
With over 190 members schools and programmes, representing over 5,000 neuroscience graduate students and ca. 2,500 lecturers and senior researchers, NENS offers a powerful voice and lobby at the European level.
Our shared experiences and mutual support in terms of neuroscience education and of research means that every programme can optimise its quality, recruitment potential and output.
NENS thus presents Europe as an extremely attractive basis for completing neuroscience degrees at the graduate level, and pursuing a postgraduate career on the European continent due to the transparent presentation of the various educational opportunities.
Benefits to NENS programmes:
- exchange best practices with other NENS programmes by participating in NENS General Meetings;
- receive regular updates on higher education, training activities and support provided by FENS and its partners announced via the FENS website;
- eligibility to apply for FENS and IBRO-PERC financial support to organise a course;
- feature the programme to a wide international audience by participating in the NENS Graduate School Fair at the FENS Forum.
How to register with NENS?
- To become a member of NENS and be included in the NENS Programme Directory, you just have to:
- Fulfill the NENS eligibility criteria;
- Submit an online programme request
to join NENS.
The CHET Committee will assess your programme request based on the NENS eligibility criteria, and you will receive a response to your application within maximum 2 weeks.
- No membership fee is required.