FENS travel grants for SfN 2019 in Chicago
FENS is offering 10 travel grants of € 2000 each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (19 – 23 October 2019) in Chicago.
FENS is offering 10 travel grants of EUR 2,000 each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (19 – 23 October 2019) in Chicago.
Applications are now closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicant is a FENS member
• Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow working in Europe
• Applicant has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
• Age limit is 35 years at the time of application
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- • Short CV (1 page excluding publications)
• Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
• Two short letters of recommendation
• FENS membership ID number
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website by the end of June 2019.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting their ID at the FENS booth during the SfN 2019.
For further information on the meeting please visit: www.sfn.org