FENS travel grants for SfN 2019 in Chicago
FENS is offering 10 travel grants of € 2000 each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (19 – 23 October 2019) in Chicago. Stipends are earmarked for FENS members.
FENS is offering 10 travel grants of EUR 2.000 each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (19 – 23 October 2019) in Chicago. Stipends are earmarked for FENS members.
Call for online application will open on 15 April 2019.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicant is a FENS member
• Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow working in Europe
• Applicant has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
• Age limit is 35 years at the time of application
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- • Short CV (1 page excluding publications. Longer CVs will be truncated)
• Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
• Two short letters of recommendation
• FENS membership ID number
Deadline for submission of applications: 20 May 2019.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website by the end of June 2019.
For online application please visit the FENS website.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting the ID at the FENS booth.
For further information on the meeting please visit: www.sfn.org/