Virtual attendance grants for the Society for Neuroscience 2021 meeting
Funding body: FENS
FENS is offering a limited number of grants in the form of reimbursed registration for FENS members to attend the online meeting held as part of SfN’s annual meeting, Neuroscience 2021 (8 – 11 November 2021).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicant is a FENS member
• Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow
• Applicant has submitted an abstract for a poster presentation as first author
• Age limit is 35 years at the time of application. Periods of parental leave are excluded.
Applicants who have applied for the physical SfN travel grants will have to withdraw their application before they can apply for the virtual grants. You can use the same application (without having to apply again) by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to provide your registration fee amount.
Please have the following ready for your application:
• Short CV (1 page excluding publications) and list of publications in a single document
• Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
• Contact details of two referees who can provide letters of recommendation
• FENS society and/or FENS membership ID number
• Registration fee amount that will be paid to SfN
Note that participants will be asked to provide their certificate of attendance and proof of registration payment to SfN before they are reimbursed.
Extended deadline for submission of applications: 17 September 2021 at noon (12 pm) CEST.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website by October 2021.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after providing their certificate of attendance to SfN 2021 and proof of registration payment to SfN.
Sorry, this call is currently closed