Job ID: 59833
Application Specialist, Mobile HomeCage® products
Position: Commercial Position
Deadline: 29 October 2021
Employment Start Date: 29 October 2021
Contract Length: permanent
Department: Mobile HomeCage products
Neurotar develops research equipment for high precision tests (2-photon & fUS imaging, electrophysiological recordings) in awake behaving mice. Our customer base and the number of publications featuring our proprietary Mobile HomeCage® are growing. This is an exciting time to join Neurotar’s sales and support team!
We are looking for a neuroscientist with a positive attitude, enthusiasm for our products, a high level of flexibility, and autonomy to join us in Helsinki (full-time).
- Ph.D. (neuroscience or related field)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- High level of autonomy, resilience, and optimism
- First-hand experience with animal research (in rodents)
- Lab experience in 2-photon imaging or electrophysiology
- Experience writing grant applications, animal licenses
- Video recording and editing
- Understand customer needs and effectively communicate the Mobile HomeCage® benefits to customers, prospects, and sales partners
- Identify and actively pursue new sales opportunities
- Provide technical/scientific support to prospects, customers, and sales partners
- Carry out product installations and product training
- Aid in developing documentation for product release, training, and use
- Help organize the Mobile HomeCage® trade shows, roadshows, and demos, and participate in them
- Manage equipment trials and product returns
- Carry out proof-of-concept and validation experiments (optional)
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Autonomy and flexible worktime arrangements (after the trial period)
- Sales and marketing training on the job (if required)
This position requires travel to Europe, North America, and possibly other destinations (20%).
Please send a CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Please do not wait until the end of the recruitment period – we shall fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate(s).