Job ID: 59839
Head of Contract Research at Neurotar
Position: Commercial Position
Deadline: 29 October 2021
Employment Start Date: 29 October 2021
Contract Length: permanent
Department: Contract research (2-photon imaging)
Neurotar is a pioneer and the primary provider of in vivo two-photon imaging as contract research for the global pharmaceutical industry. Our customers are leading CNS drug developers operating in the USA, Europe, and Japan that value our research team’s unique knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for a seasoned scientist and an aspiring business leader to head Neurotar’s contract research operations.
The candidate must have
- a Ph.D. in neuroscience or a related field
- at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience (in the industry or academia)
- a proven record of successfully managing scientific projects and teams
- excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- as well as excellent interpersonal skills
We hope that you share our enthusiasm for in vivo two-photon imaging and its emerging potential for drug development. The right candidate must be flexible and autonomous, with a hands-on approach and a growth mindset.
The Head of Contract research is responsible for
- planning, supervising, and reporting contract research studies
- managing existing customer relationships, and actively pursuing new business opportunities
- developing the imaging and animal research infrastructure
- promoting Neurotar’s services via digital channels, industry events, and active networking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional scientist aspiring to work at the cutting edge of preclinical CNS drug development and expand Neurotar’s contract research operations. To match this ambition, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes incentives tied to the growth and development of Neurotar’s contract research business. This position is based in Helsinki.
Interested? Please send a CV, a cover letter, and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to apply or to contact us with questions. We shall fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.