Job ID: 86594
Research assistant in animal neurophysiology
Deadline: 2 September 2022
Employment Start Date: 1 October 2022
Contract Length: 1 year, renewable
Department: Institut des Sciences Cognitives Marc Jeannerod
The selected candidate will act as a lab manager within the research team and will ensure the daily follow-up of the project in direct liaison with the principal investigator. His/her main activities will include : implementing experimental protocols on animal behavior, daily training of the animals, monitoring their well-being, participaring in neual and behavioral data collection, management and analysis.
Expected background and skills:
– Theoretical and practical knowledge of animal experimentation, positive reinforcement conditioning, hygiene, safety and ethics.
– Familiarity with scientific computing software
– Good command of oral and written English (multilingual work environment)
– Strong background in biology and neuroscience (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
– Regulatory training in animal experimentation (Level I) desirable