FENS – Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
FENS is the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies.
Status: Full Member Society
President: Jean-Antoine Girault
President Term: From 13/07/2020 to 13/07/2022
FENS member benefits include:
- Reduced-rate registration at the FENS Forum, FRM and Brain Conferences
- Eligibility for selected travel grants
- Free abstract slot submission at SfN annual meetings
- Unlimited free submissions to the FENS Job Market
- Free online access to FENS journal, EJN
- Discounts on subscriptions to several other top neuroscience journals
- Access to Neuronline, the SfN online platform
The FENS Forum of neuroscience will take place in Paris (France) on 9-13 July 2022.