Travel Grant Application to attend the CNS Annual Meeting in 2024
Deadline: 3 Mar 2024
Funding body: FENS
These grants – of up to EUR 1.300 each – are intended to cover the associated travel expenses of the awardees. The registration fee for the FENS travel grants awardees to the CNS 2024 is waived.
The candidates – postdocs within maximum 3 years after obtaining their PhD or PhD students – should be part of a FENS member society. The grant recipients will have their registration fees waived and will be invited to join the Youth Forum Session. It is mandatory for grant recipients to make oral presentations and facilitate interaction, typically held on the afternoon of the first day of the CNS annual meeting.
Applications must include:
- Short CV (two page maximum)
- Abstract as presenting-first author (up to 400 words)
- One short letter of recommendation
Candidates should not be the recipients of:
- a FENS travel grant to attend the Japan Neuroscience meeting in 2024
- other grants related to the 17th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Neuroscience Society. Upon selection by FENS, the awardees must submit the abstract and meet the JNS deadline of Late-Breaking Abstracts (to be determined)
Application deadline: 3 March 2024