FENS travel grants available to attend the 47th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society in 2024
Deadline: 23 Dec 2023
Funding body: FENS
FENS travel grants are available to support young investigators, PhD or MSc students attending the 47th Annual Meeting of Japan Neuroscience Society – Deciphering the mind: Transcending borders for the future (Fukuoka Convention Center, Japan, 24-27 July 2024).
These grants – of up to EUR 1400 each – are intended to cover at least partially the associated travel expenses of the awardees. Additionally, the registration fee for the travel awardees to the Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society in 2024 is waived.
The candidates – PhD students, postdocs within 2 years after they obtained the PhD and /or MSc students – should be members of a FENS society.
Application must include:
- Short CV (two page maximum)
- Abstract as presenting-first author (up to 400 words)
- One short letter of recommendation
Candidates should not be the recipients of:
- a FENS travel grant to attend the Japan Neuroscience meeting in 2023
- other grants related to the 47th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society. Upon selection by FENS, the awardees must submit the abstract and meet the JNS deadline of Late-Breaking Abstracts (to be determined)
Application Deadline: 23 December 2023