Travel grants for the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
Funding body: FENS
Application timeframe: March to June
FENS offers travel grants for FENS members to attend the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) – application deadline: 15 July, noon CEST
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is a FENS member
- Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow working in Europe
- Applicant has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
- Age limit is 35 years at the time of application minus any period of parental leave
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- Short CV (1 page excluding publications) and list of publications in a single document
- Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
- Contact details of two referees who can provide letters of recommendation
- FENS membership ID number
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website in August 2021.
The deadline for applications was extended until Thursday 22 July 2021, noon CEST (Brussels time).
Following SfN’s announcement of a virtual meeting, FENS had launched a call for virtual attendance grants. This has caused some delay in the processing of physical travel grants, as evaluations are taking place concurrently. We expect the results for both calls to be available by the end of September.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting their ID at the FENS booth during SfN 2021.
Sorry, this call is currently closed