International Behavioural And Neural Genetics Society (IBANGS)
Status: Full Member Society
President: Dr Cathy Fernandes
- Reduced registration costs for IBANGS annual conferences.
- Eligibility for society career awards at all levels.
- Travel awards for students and postdocs
- Career and professional development opportunities.
- Career and resume guidance provided by senior members.
- Serve on IBANGS committees.
- Nominate, vote, and run in IBANGS elections
- Submit scientific symposium proposals or serve on the Program Committee and have a voice in the selection of scientific symposia presented at the annual meeting.
- Free and unlimited advertising in the society newsletter.
- Network, socialize, and collaborate with other scientists working in neurobehavioral genetics.
- Subscription to the Society’s premier journal: Genes Brain and Behavior(G2B) and reduced page charges for papers published in G2B. Scientists in eligible countries may access the journal via Research4Life
- Full membership in the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies(FENS).
Apply for FENS membership via this society
Visit this URL to submit your application: https://www.ibangs.org/why-join-ibangs