Status: Full Member Society
President: Dr Áine Kelly
- Reduced registration fees for the NI Conference,
- Eligibiliy for poster/presentation prizes at the conference,
- Eligibility to apply for NI Travel Grants, Publication Prizes and Symposium Grants.
- Receive quarterly newsletter
Members of the NI are also automatically members of FENS. This entitles NI members to the following benefits:
- Access to the official FENS journal, EJN, online free of charge, and a subscription to the print edition at a reduced rate.
- Eligibility to apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN Meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee.
- Access to the SfN Online Platform, Neuronline.
- Subscription at discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals.
- Eligibility to buy books at special FENS member rates.
- Receipt of the FENS e-mailings (Job Market, EJN table of contents etc.).
Apply for FENS membership via this society
Visit this URL to submit your application: https://na.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=596839&