Horizon Europe info day for Cluster 1
Attendance type(s): Virtual
Event Dates: 19 Jan 2023
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 ‘Health’ work programme of 2023.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
If you have any questions related to the Health info day please feel free to submit them already under the corresponding destination via Slido by using #CL1INFODAY. All of the questions submitted will be answered live during the event.
About Horizon Europe
Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with a budget of €95.5.
It tackles climate change, helps to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and boosts the EU’s competitiveness and growth.
The programme facilitates collaboration and strengthens the impact of research and innovation in developing, supporting and implementing EU policies while tackling global challenges. It supports creating and better dispersing of excellent knowledge and technologies.
It creates jobs, fully engages the EU’s talent pool, boosts economic growth, promotes industrial competitiveness and optimises investment impact within a strengthened European Research Area.
Legal entities from the EU and associated countries can participate.
Name: European Commission, Directorate General for Research and Innovation