PREMOS Consensus meeting on the translational value of animal models
08 June 2022
FENS News, Society & Partner News
The Predictive Model Systems (PREMOS) cluster is holding its last activity on “Consensus meeting on the translational value of animal models”. The PREMOS-cluster was established in 2021 by the European Brain Research Area project and is formed based on several large networks and current EU funded consortia. This meeting will take place in Brussels on 1 July 2022, between 10:00 and 12:00 CEST.
The aim of this meeting is to
- Present the role of animal models in Europe and its relevance to science and neuroscience in particular
- Hear the patient perspective
- Listen to the issues and challenges identified by the PREMOS cluster
- Communicate the PREMOS cluster recommendations for increasing the translational value of animal models
- Increase discussion and networking in the community
Registration is open until 22 June 2022: please register here.