FENS Friday webinar “Functional dissection of the neural circuits controlling innate behaviours: focus on parental behaviour”
09 September 2021
Registration is now open for the FENS Friday webinar “Functional dissection of the neural circuits controlling innate behaviours: focus on parental behaviour”.
Organised by the FENS Committee for Higher Education and Training, and chaired by Julie Bakker (BE), this webinar will focus on how neural circuits underlying innate behaviours develop and how they modulate parental behaviour in adulthood.
The live event will take place on Friday 1 October 2021, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm CET.
- Welcome and introduction
- Development of the neural circuits underlying reproductive behaviour, Julie Bakker (BE)
- Cell plasticity in the maternal brain, Ariane Sharif (FR)
- The control of maternal nesting during pregnancy, Nicolas Renier (FR)
- Brain and neuroendocrine mechanisms of male parental behaviour, Christian Broberger (SE)
- Q&A session with the audience
- Julie Bakker (BE), Chair
- Christian Broberger (SE)
- Nicolas Renier (FR)
- Ariane Sharif (FR)
Registration now open – please note there is a limited number of places, on first-come, first-served basis.
FENS Friday webinars are a series of free events open to the whole neuroscientist community and organised by FENS Committees. Find out more about past and upcoming events.