NENS Brain & Mind Cluster
The Brain & Mind Cluster joins the expertise of neuroscience study programs in Finland, Denmark, Hungary and Italy.
The goal of the cluster is to allow students to take courses organized at the other partner universities. Since neurosciences encompass several subfields, none of the participating universities can cover all of these areas alone, and together we will be able to offer a larger selection of courses for our students. The cluster activities will also enhance contact of students and teachers from different programs. In the first phase, we will offer online courses to students of other partner programs. Once travel is again possible, we will promote visits of both students and teachers to partner programs. In addition, we will build an online platform for joint activities and aim to further develop collaboration among the cluster partners in teaching and research in the field of neuroscience.
This cluster is jointly funded by IBRO-PERC and the FENS Committee of Higher Education and Training (CHET).
- Doctoral Programme Brain & Mind, University of Helsinki, Finland (coordinator)
- Master’s Programme in Neuroscience, University of Helsinki, Finland
- PhD Program in Neuroscience, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- János Szentágothai School of Neurosciences, Semmelweis University, Hungary
- Graduate Programme of Biomedicine, Aarhus University, Denmark