Master in Neuroscience BIP-Neuroscience Specialty
Learning type(s): In Person
Language(s): English, French
Duration: 2 years; possible to apply directly to the M2 year
Degrees available: MSc
Domains: Cognition and Neural Network, Neurodegenerative Disorders and Pathological Aging, Neurogenesis and Development, Neurons and Glia: Intrinsic Properties, Cell Biology and Cell Types, Sensory Systems
Subdomains: Ischemia, Learning and memory, Mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, Molecular and cellular mechanisms, Neural circuit mechanisms, Neurogenesis and gliogenesis, Synaptogenesis and activity-dependent development
The Master BIP-Neuroscience program trains students in all fields of neuroscience with:
- more than 38 teaching modules in neuroscience supported by recognized specialists (researchers, teachers/researchers, clinicians, …).
- more than 200 research teams, in France and abroad, regularly involved in our training.
- close collaboration, for teaching and research training, with the 4 Sorbonne University neuroscience institutes (Neuroscience Paris Seine, Paris Brain Institute, Institut de la Vision, Institut du Fer à Moulin), and with the Institut Pasteur and the Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- 3 international training programs in partnership with University College London, University of Vienna, Technical University of Munich, KU Leuven, National Autonomous University of Mexico, and Trinity College Dublin.
- 10 months of internship in internationally-recognized laboratories in France or abroad.