- Introduction – John Foxe, EJN Editor-in-Chief
General overview of the EJN publication process, goals of the webinar
- Handling of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Antoine Adamantidis, EJN Senior Editor
How are your manuscripts handled? What is the review and publication process?
- Rigor in presentation and statistical analyses of data presented in EJN manuscripts – Guillaume Rousselet, EJN Section Editor
What are the EJN requirements about presentations and statistical analyses of quantitative data presented in the manuscripts?
- Review process of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Paola Bovolenta, EJN Senior Editor
What are the expectations of the reviewers?
- Ethics of peer-review evaluation of manuscripts submitted to EJN – Yoland Smith, EJN Senior Editor
Discuss ethical issues related to rigor, reproducibility and peer-review of EJN manuscripts
- Q&A and Concluding Remarks – John Foxe, EJN Editor-in-Chief