FENS and IBRO-PERC Support for Organising Courses in 2023
Deadline: 7 Feb 2023
Funding body: FENS, IBRO-PERC
In 2023 both in-person and online courses are eligible for funding.
While for the in-person courses the FENS and IBRO-PERC support for international students is in the form of travel grants, for the online courses the support for students is shaped as waived registration for attending these courses.
– the school applying has to be part of NENS;
– the course attendees should be master or PhD students;
– the course should be taught in English.
Application deadline: 7 February 2023, midnight (Brussels time).
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- Check the awarded NENS courses in 2022.
- View here awarded NENS courses and students in previous years.